Monday, April 29, 2019

Motivation for Monday: For a Reason

Everything happens for a reason. . .

Some people may hear this as some type of cliche remark that people say when trying to ease someone's recent hurt or tragedy.  I do think it is true, but at the same time I am offended by it. It is a comment that tries to explain away our emotions.  It is a band-aid trying to justify the scars on our fragile souls.  How do we start to understand this concept through the pain of living through tragedy?

I feel like my current curiosities about life have lead me into the wanting to know "Why?"  Why do things happen and why do bad things happen?  Why are we hurt and why do we cry?  Why do we experience pain and why do we feel other's pain?  Why do we hurt people and why do we justify that hurt?

We are all living in a series of happenings that are designed by a complicated logarithm created by an infinite intelligence; I like to refer to him as my father.  This is what brings me comfort.  My father that is in heaven, holy is is name. He holds the whole world and it's existence in his understanding.  Our understanding is not his and therefore we must trust in the Lord.

 Although I may think about the reasons why these happenings happen the way that they do, I am comforted to know that my father has a plan.  He has everything working together for my good.  Hence, I should not be offended when someone says:

Everything Happens for a reason.


This should be something that is just understood although not easily explained.  There is nothing in this life that happens for no reason at all.  Our God is a planner, a creator, and a designer.  We can grow from every experience, every hurt, every loss, and every win.  It is up to us to see the benefits in the life that is happening around us.  Everything, I mean everything, is happening for a reason.

I challenge you to slow down in your current space.  Take sometime to analyze the happenings that are going on around you.  Just take some time to get un-busy.  Don't pour anything in your mind, just be and observe.  Ask your self:  Why is this happening to me?  Wait for the answer.  Open your heart and your mind to the answers that will help you understand the "Why?"

The word says:

Ask and you shall receive. Search and you will find. Knock and the door will be opened to you.


(see Matthew 7:7)

Everything that you need is around you.  Every answer and every blessing.  The Father has already solved that complicated math problem.  The logarithm is just being worked out on this time line that we are living in and on.

Here is your Motivation for Monday
Be at peace and know that everything is going to work out for you.
Everything happens for a reason.


Until next Time
-Tamorra



No comments:

Post a Comment