Monday, December 4, 2017

Motivation for Monday: I Just Want to See His Face

I was in church yesterday and the choir sang this song entitle "I just want to see his face."  It ministered to my spirit because when it is all said and finished, I just want to be in the presence of the Lord.  I will leave everything in this world behind.  The conclusion of the matter will be me with my Lord, living everlasting life . . .





Now for the process


The process of this whole life is to live it.  We need to learn from it and grow from it.  We have to learn how to deal with trials, the up and down.  We grow from the good the bad, the work load and the push up hill.  We learn how to deal with evil people, difficult people, small minds, and selfish hearts.

So I encourage you once again to live life.  It will all be worth it in the end.



So the question that I ponder and speak with God on, on a daily bases, is "What is the Purpose of Life?"  And although I explained a little about our main goal, we must keep the process in mind for our preparation for the everlasting.  Some of us believe and some of us don't.  Some of us want to believe but we need a little more convincing.  Well I just encourage you to keep studying.  Keep searching and God will provide you with answers.


I found a great resource:  it is call GotQuestions.Org.  You can search any question that you have about the bible.  I decided to search the following question:


Question: "What does the Bible say about how to find purpose in life?"


Answer:
The Bible is very clear as to what our purpose in life should be. Men in both the Old and New Testaments sought for and discovered life’s purpose. Solomon, the wisest man who ever lived, discovered the futility of life when it is lived only for this world. He gives these concluding remarks in the book of Ecclesiastes: "Here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil" (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14). Solomon says that life is all about honoring God with our thoughts and lives and thus keeping His commandments, for one day we will stand before Him in judgment. Part of our purpose in life is to fear God and obey Him.

Another part of our purpose is to see life on this earth in perspective. Unlike those whose focus is on this life, King David looked for His satisfaction in the time to come. He said, "And I—in righteousness I will see your face; when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness" (Psalm 17:15). To David, full satisfaction would come on the day when he awoke (in the next life) both beholding God's face (fellowship with Him) and being like Him (1 John 3:2).

. . . "Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you" (verse 25). To Asaph, a relationship with God mattered above all else in life. Without that relationship, life has no real purpose.


Check out https://www.gotquestions.org/purpose-of-life.html for the complete answer to this question on  

Gotquestions.org



This is the conclusion of the matter for me:

And so I will go through what I have to grow through right now.  I will not retreat for my desire is to do God's will while I am here.  I will walk with him in spirit and in truth.  I love him and my relationship with him is above all else in this world. I will listen and I will obey his words and his voice.  I will help other people find their way to the Lord.  For this is the service that he wants his people to provide; to help one another and to love one another. Thank you God for your guidance because one day I will see your face!

stay motivated to

Live Life on Purpose.

Until Next Time

-Tamorra



No comments:

Post a Comment