Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Years Eve 2017. . .

Hi all,

To tell you the truth, I did not feel like getting out of the bed this morning, but I did.  I didn't feel like going on my walk this morning, but I did.  I didn't "feel" like getting dressed and going to church this morning, but I did . . . well, I went in my PJ's but I don't think anyone noticed!

You may have noticed that I have not been writing and posting like my usual self, and that is because I lost my dad on the 9th and I haven't been my regular self . . . I haven't been feeling like doing much of anything.  I'm up, then I'm down.  However, I know that I can get through this with the help of my Lord and savior . . .

I have a goal every month to write at least 15 post.  I almost told my self that I will just do it tomorrow, but tomorrow will be January 1st.  If I made a goal, I will keep it.  This is something that I will keep doing through out the new year of 2018 . . .

If you make a vow, then keep your vow! 


Now since I have to get ready for church in 20 min.  I have to think of something quick . . .  ok . . . I'm looking back on my journals now and I am going to share with you 10 thoughts of 2017 . . .


#10

Your words are powerful, so the things that come out of your mouth are sacred.  We ought not say things that contradict our promises. . . when we say things that contradict, they then fight against each other and can be used against us.  This creates curses in your life. . . The enemy can legally use your words against you in the Kingdom court. . . Why? . . . because it is written law: When a man vows a vow unto the Lord, let him do everything that he says.

see Numbers 30


ok 10 minutes left before I have to leave . . . 9 post to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment