Monday, March 18, 2019

Motivation for Monday: Stay with Jesus

So, I think I thought that I was going somewhere. . .

Nope, there are other plans for my life but I guess I am sticking around for what ever I need to do here.  Thank you for sticking around with me.  Together with Jesus is a good place to be.  Are you with Jesus?

I have to tell you that there has been things trying to call me away from Jesus.  Things that have been tempting to me.  Things that have been like a sweetness to my appetite and an answer to my longing.  I think I broke my leg and fell in a deep dark ditch along my way.  I'm hurting.  I have recently been made known to me that this ditch is called "The Pride of Life."  He has taught me that the only way to navigate ourselves through this type of temptation is to stay with him.

Stay with Jesus!

Here is the thing, you know how the bible says that he will never leave us nor forsake us. . . Well guess what, we are the sheep who go astray.  It is us who get lost and don't want to stay with the herd.  I didn't know that I was going so far off on my own.  I had fell in a ditch and I had no other choice but to call on Jesus, my savior to get me out.

So, if you are not familiar with this analogy that I am using, the bible often refer to us as sheep.  We are the sheep and Jesus is the shepherd leading us to green pastures and restoring our souls.  He takes us beside still waters, he takes care of us and he looks after us.  Jesus is protecting us from the enemy who is lurking and waiting. Friends, there is an enemy that seeks to kill us. The best plan to do that is to get us out on our own, in the middle of no where, and rip us to pieces.  I'm just saying . . .

Okay, so that is not very motivational but I don't think I'm here to tell you smooth things, things that will tickle your ear with motivation that you have to keep coming back for week after week.  No, let's get it straight; you have an enemy, he is smart and he wants you dead.  So, keep it in your mind that you are the sheep, the enemy is a very hungry wolf, and Jesus is the shepherd who is here to protect you.

Stay with Jesus,

Listen, the best thing to do is to get your food from the Shepherd.  Get your water from the Shepard.  Get you self worth from the Shepherd.  Let him tell you your purpose, and his plan.  Who tells you to write everything down to let the enemy know what to take from you?  Why would you let the enemy know what you value the most in your house? My oh My, have I been deceived and I didn't know that it was the new age movement.  Friends, take down the vision boards.  Stop telling everyone your dreams and visions.  Stay connected to the Lord.  Do the work that he tells you to do.  Mind your own business, stay quiet, and work with your hands.  Watch and pray.  Until he specifically calls you to do something else. Make it you mission in life to stay in peace with Jesus.  Love one another. Love God.

Stay with Jesus!

Here is another thing I learned during my little adventure experience. The Lord doesn't take his eye off of us.  He sees us, but he has to let us learn our lessons.  He has to let us understand the importance of staying with him.  How do you stay with him you may ask?  Keep reading his word.  Keep your fellowship with the saints.  Keep your prayer life connected to his truth.

Your Motivation for this Monday
Stay with Jesus because he will always protect you.



Go over this following chapter and sow it into your heart:

A Psalm of David 
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: 
he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: 
he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, 
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; 
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: 
thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: 
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
PSALMS 23

I love God's people.  I love you guys so much and I don't want you to get stuck in the same places that I have been stuck in.  This is why I'm going to spend more time writing for the Lord, like he said he wanted me to do.  I am going to take back a lot of stuff that I said about vision boards, and living your best life, and following people on social media that are wolves in sheep's clothing.  This follow your purpose movement is a trap of the pride of life.  It's crazy how many traps there are out there for us.  The best thing that I can say to you is; stay with Jesus.  He wants to lead us to a place that he has prepared for us, a beautiful place of peace and no sorrow.  A place where there is no crying, no pain, and no weariness.  Oh, it is going to be so great when we get there!  I just want to write about the goodness of God.  Pray for me while I am learning to stay in Jesus's presence.  I pray peace and love to you in what ever time you are going through.  I encourage you to develop a personal relationship with Jesus so that I can see you again in the everlasting Kingdom.  Check out my blog when you get a chance artteacher4purpose.com.

Until Next Time.
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment