Wednesday, January 23, 2019

A prayer over this Blog January 2019



Father I pray over this ministry.
I pray that it fulfills the purpose that it is suppose to have.
I pray that I am not distracted by outside influences
but that I am focused on what you need me to do

For I will be steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, for I know that my labor is not in vain in the Lord. (I Corinthians 15:58)

I pray for other ministries and writers who are providing their services
We believe in the sovereignty of your being
We know that you are God
The world and everything in it belongs to you

The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein
(Psalms 24:1)

We know that we can not know or question why you do the things that you do
You are sovereign
Forgive us for our proud looks
and thank you for your grace and forgiveness
Forgive us when we go out on our own
And thank you for always calling us back
Forgive us for forgetting that you help us in all things


For by ourselves we do not have the strength
but in our weakness you are made strong
We know that we can do all things through Christ that strengthens us
Therefore we thank you for your son
We are loved
Thank you for your son
We are forgiven
Thank you for your son
he has not come to condemn us because there is no condemnation in Christ
He has come to love us
Thank you for your son
He has come to help us
Father, thank you for the opportunity to reconnect with your holiness through your son
It is because you have first loved us that we know love
And it is because we love you that we will do your will
Give us the words to write and the words to speak
In order to teach and preach your word and your forgiveness
I pray that we only report what you need us to report
and that we say what you need us to say
Let this blog this year be pleasing to you, and acceptable in your sight
my Lord, my strength, and my redeemer
It is now dedicated to you
With the authority that you have given me
I cast down all wicked imaginations against the success of your word reaching your chosen.
Do not speak against what God has blessed.
Forgive us for doing this in our  ignorance
and continue to teach us a better way
Use us, use my words, forever and ever, Amen
amen

No comments:

Post a Comment