Friday, June 19, 2020

Podcast POST- Death by Asphyxiation

The Spiritual Implications of Racial battle fatigue are as follows:

YOU TIRED!!!


Racially Battle Fatigue is a scientifically researched and proven theory about how prejudice, micro-aggressions and racism slowly chips away at one's self confidence and identity as a valued member of a society.  Systematic racism is a spiritual attack that will not be properly addressed until the people of God return to camp to receive a spiritual healing and renewing.

I wanted to share with your the work that I am doing as a follower of Christ.  I don't want to say that I am necessarily a member of the Black Lives Matter Movement, but I do believe that my content support's it's message.  I am a Christian Blogger and I speak and write form a Christian perspective.  I believe that the Lord has given me great insight on what is going on in this world and is showing me how to navigate through confusion.  The enemy is coming in like a flood!!  One of  his tactics is to over stimulate, over crowd, and cause confusion.  

DO NOT BE CONFUSED IN THIS TIME!!


We don't have time to be confused!!  It is time to get focused!! It is time to return to the Lord so that we can get the instructions on what to do next.  This is why I do the podcast. . . All the Things you need to know about the end of the world!!  The enemy is the author of confusion and I think a lot of people are confused about what it means to return to the Lord. . . 

Returning to the Lord simply means rebuilding your relationship with God through Jesus Christ.

Check out this episode of  "All The Things"


DEATH BY ASPHYXIATION




No comments:

Post a Comment