Monday, October 30, 2017

poetry for your soul






I had saved this long ago on Pinterest, just because I liked it.  I didn't really realize who wrote it.  But through out some more research I found that the E. H stood for Erin Hanson.
 
I was all the rage about Erin Hanson the beginning of the year when I found out she was so young when she started publishing her poetry. I love her poetry.  It speaks to me.  She also encourages me to share my own.

So here is to another blessing that the Lord gave us.  All glory belongs to the father for his creations and the gifts that they share with us.

This is the post that I wrote on her at the beginning of the year about this poet
http://artteacher4purpose.blogspot.com/2017/01/day-24-what-if-i-fall.html

This is a post that I did on how to prioritize your purpose so that you can grow to share your gift with others. 
http://artteacher4purpose.com/2017/03/23/6-steps-to-prioritize-your-purpose/

You were made to share your talents.  You were made to fulfill your purpose.  It is time to let go to what ever you are holding on to in order to make room for your purpose.  Don't let the little things hold you back.  There is a path to your greatness, you just have to find it.

All Glory belongs to the father in heaven for his love for us.  I am so glad that he wants us to succeed!

If God is for you, who can be against you! 

-Until next time



No comments:

Post a Comment